"I do not just want to read books; I want to climb inside them and live there." -Anonymous

February 8, 2015

♥ Valentines Day Reveal of the Cover, Title & Summary of the Between Series by Cyndi Tefft ♥

♥ Info on Aiden's Fans ♥
I am so excited to be one of the many Aiden's Angels who will be participating in the reveal of the cover, title and summary of the final book in the  Between Series by Cyndi Tefft.

I have been a fan of  Cyndi Tefft since I first discovered her book Between in October 2011.
Check out her website and goodreads author page.



Love Stories

Goodreads







Here is a link to my first review of the first two books, Between & Hell Transporter......

My Review of Cyndi Tefft's book's Between & Hell Transporter! *wink*




 


Here are also two fan made trailers you can watch....






The third book Even In Darkness I gave it a 5!!




No comments:

Post a Comment